I'm slowly surrendering to the autumn and its changes. One way that always helps is going to a pretty pumpkin patch. After last year's disaster (postpartum depressing, screaming baby, girls throwing all the pumpkins in our wagon and me buying them all at a great cost) I vowed to have a better time this year. ;) To ensure this, I made sure that Buck could come along this time! And I must say, it was much calmer. :)
As good as the group shots get! haha
That stem!
2 comments:
See how good I am at being up to date on your blog?! Pumpkin patch photos are magical and yours are the best! I'm so glad it was a much better experience and that you were brave enough to try again! I still vividly remember the traumatic and expensive trip you took last year!
That is a pretty epic pumpkin patch that you’ve been to both years. And I don’t think I’ve ever seen a pumpkin with as long a stem as the one you’re holding at the end. Pretty awesome.
Post a Comment