Monday, October 28, 2019

Cornbelly's

Every year I am so overwhelmed by Cornbellys. It's this massive pumpkin patch/corn maze/carnival/food truck extravaganza. It's a bit over stimulating but it is fun and the kids love it so we try and go once a year. There are truly so many things to do and a lot of people get season passes for this reason. We were there for a couple hours. During this time we managed to: eat pumpkin donuts and drink cider, go down the potato sack slide, play in the corn pit, catch a dollar bill from the candy canon, watch the pig races, play in the pumpkin princess castle and town, jump on the giant pillow, watch a robot donkey, horse and sheep sing some songs, play some country carnival games, play in an upside down barn and "silly shack," AND this year we got to see the parade- which consisted of some spooky floats of spiders and skeletons pulled by tractors, ghosts, and fire dancers at the end. And to think- we probably only did about 15% of the things there that they have! 

I decided that I just wanted to be there and not think about taking any photos. It's funny to me that these ten photos are me "not taking any photos." But hey, I tried. ;)

1 comment:

Lillybet said...

They certainly don’t seem to do anything halfway in Utah. Seems like everything here in Idaho is pretty basic with just a few things thrown in. Wish I could be in Utah sometimes during these great festivals.