Monday, September 2, 2019

Back to School



I can't believe that summer break is over but we partied hard and made it worth it. We went on roller coasters, swam in pools, watched movies, looked at the stars, camped, went boating, took a road trip, ate snow cones, played with friends, roasted hot dogs and marshmallows on the fire, explored the mountains, took a trip together, had lazy mornings, and even got a few minor sun burns. So I guess maybe it's OK to say that school is back in!

What's more is that we can now say that Hazel is a kindergartner!

And June is in THIRD GRADE. So crazy!

The girls got a special father's blessing and we had a fun little "Back to School" dinner:

And got some new school supplies:

The girls did their first homework:

And we're off into the next phase of life! 

And I'm already counting down the days till next summer! 😉😆

1 comment:

Max and Rebecca said...

Bitter sweet! It's been fun having two kids in school with the same schedule but we sure do miss summer and the slower (sleeping in ) pace! I hope Hazel is loving kindergarten, and you are enjoying more time with your little ones.