This past week, on the 4th, our little Johnny marked six months of life!
He is my chewiest baby, which sounds weird but... I mean he has to chew on everything! Probably because he's already getting his first tooth that has nearly broken through the surface.
He is a smiley guy and has a little honk-laugh whenever he watches his sisters do silly things. He's ticklish under his chin and on his sides. He loves to give kisses and burrow his head into his blankets when he's tired.
His colic days are behind us but he's still a bit high maintenance. He does not appreciate being put down anywhere, but rather, he prefers his ride around the house in a backpack worn on my front so that he can be apart of all the chaos of this family. I suppose I can't blame him- there's always things being cleaned, food being cooked, sisters running around, dance parties being danced, and tears being wiped away. Who would want to sit on the sidelines of ALL of THAT? ;)
(um, wait, sometimes I would...🙋)
But not this guy! He also thinks he's ready to eat food like everyone as well. But I am still only giving him little glimpses of food, as I want this calm, convenient time of nursing my last baby to be savored! But be warned, if you feed him some bananas, he will scream at you in between each bite until you give him more!
He can roll but doesn't do it much since he's always being carted around. ;) He is sitting up on his own for a few minutes here and there and he's enjoying that new found talent. But once he's tired and ready for bed, he will make sure we know it!
Like towards the end of this brief photo shoot. 😂
We love, love LOVE our little Johnny Buck. He is so incredibly delicious and no amount of kisses on his little cheeks will ever be enough.
Happy six months little Johnny!












3 comments:
Six months. I can’t believe it. And I get so little time with him as he’s growing up and I hate it.
He is delicious! I love seeing a boy version of your babies!
He's adorable!! All my boys were very interested in real food by the time they were 6 months. (But we made it to a year with nursing each of them.)
Post a Comment