Valentine's Day felt chill this year. I mean, you know, for me (I really love holidays and celebrations so sometimes I can be a little out of control ;) ) Of course I couldn't let the day go by without some decorations. I also put some treats and gifts on the girls' chairs for them to find in the morning. Just a squashy stuffed animal, some books, and a couple chocolates. My mother also gave each of us gift bags with some socks, bath paints, and candies.
Since June wakes up early for school, she did her gift thing solo before heading out the door.
June's loot:
Rose's loot:
Hazel's loot:
June's valentines box for school:
And the poem, or "rap-up" she tapped onto each of her valentines:😂
Later on these two emerged.
And then this guy, who, also got some new teething rings for his gift.😊
That evening Buck came home with flowers for each girl and some blooming tulips for me.
We had crepes for dinner with heart strawberries and sprinkles on top of whipped cream.
Pretty much Valentines revolved around food and treats so.... I don't know. But I need to break out of my lace table cloth and candle decor that I seem to have going on repeat right now for holidays. hahah But whatever, kids don't care or notice those things so never mind! ;)
I hope you all had a fun day full of love. 💖
3 comments:
What do you mean? I love the lace tablecloth and the flowers and the fun food and all of it. When you repeat things the traditions have more meaning and the kids will remember them even better. It showed a lot of love and that’s all that really matters.
It's fun that we have been parents long enough now to have some set traditions with our family. This looks like it was a good day.
I think the candles and lace tablecloth and decorations are all beautiful! You went to a lot more trouble than I did!
Post a Comment