Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Merry Grinch-mas

Buck's family started a new tradition of having a "Grinch-mas" party this year! There was roast beast, who-hash and who-pudding. We played pin the heart on the Grinch and made green ornaments too. We also had a funny game of white elephant gift exchange. It was a great night! And the best part- we all had matching Grinch shirts. ;) 


Everyone got pretty close pinning their hearts....
 Except Buck who was all turned around... or was he? 😂😂

And some outtakes as the family photo was going downhill.. I love the dog and Hazel in this one:
😆

5 comments:

Max and Rebecca said...

What a fun theme!!!! And matching shirts are always a win!

A Woman of a Certain Age said...

How fun ... Oh, how I miss this family!

RAQ said...

That's awesome! I was actually thinking after watching the Grinch, that after we have more grandkids we should have a holiday whobilation.

Adrian said...

This is a fun idea for a family party! I love the matching shirts.

4boyzmdmom said...

Totally fun!! Great idea!