Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Witches and Scarecrows


The other weekend we woke up early and went to a “Witch breakfast” at Thanksgiving point with Jade and Curtis and their girls. There were witches and wizards, good food, pumpkins to decorate and cookies to frost, potions to make, real spiders to look at up close, and a costume contest. It was great!

Looking at the tarantula!

Making potions. June made a "love potion" and Hazel made one that "turns spiders into sugar."


After that we went to the scarecrow festival (the breakfast was at the building of the entrance to the gardens) and wandered through that. It was fun enough, but kind of rushed because Rose was throwing a tantrum the whole way through- like Buck had to hold her as she screamed the whole time. It was sad because she started out so excited to see all the scarecrows. :( Hurts my heart. But it ended with bounce houses and she finally calmed down so over all I guess everyone had a good time.

My three little witches

 And since Johnny managed to escape the photographs I took one at home of him in his monster outfit. :) He wasn't thrilled about that.

Yay for fun Fall and Halloween activities!

2 comments:

Max and Rebecca said...

Dang, Utah really does have all the fun activities! Actually I think there are a lot here, I just don't attempt to go to them. Anyway, I like seeing the unique scarecrows through you!

Adrian said...

This looks fun! I really need to get out to one of these spook, or pilgrim, or santa, or whatever breakfasts sometime.