Honestly though- where did September go?! It feels like I've been in my house the whole time but then I make a post like this and I'm surprised to see how very untrue that is! So, sorry for all the photos but here's the September purge:
Rose's new attire.
Johnny! There will be a lot of random Johnny photos.
Sushi night with Buck's family for Lauren's birthday!
He's surrounded by nice big sisters.
Using the hammock to put Johnny to sleep. Might find us here all winter.
Our new neighborhood is cool. One night there was an outdoor movie and taco truck in our neighbor's backyard! They watched Wreck it Ralph and the tacos were great!
Tracy is home from her mission! And it's so great!
Johnny!
That one time Hazel went to tumbling class.
And that one time June took an electric guitar class.
Dental check ups!
Tracy and Rose!
One of my first ever outings alone with all four kids was to go to the gas station and get treats.
And then to the park to eat our treats.
Everyone loves Johnny.
I love how much they love the book nook.
I got out of the house again and took the three kids home on a walk.
Going for a drive and seeing all the smoke from the wild fires!
June coordinated all their outfits. haha
He's been smiling!
Went on a family outing to a green house for me to learn more and make plans for further plants in our home. ;)
Church onesie
Twins.
And.... more Johnny photos. 😊
So.... turns out four kids and a mid size SUV really don't mix well together.
So I finally sold my soul to the devil and we got a mini van.... 😁
(I really had to give myself a lot of pep talks and get rid of my pride to do this haha)
Oh look! More Johnny! haha
Luna can climb ladders!
Park time with friends!
My long time dear friend Alicia took my girls to the Curiosity museum so that Buck, Johnny, and I could go on a date. She's braver than I am! haha ;)
Then my friend Kenzi watched all four kids one day so Buck and I could go on our monthly temple date! I forgot the photo there, as I do half the time, but we went to Home Depot afterwards (because we are super exciting like that) and I got a glamour photo there. 😆
Sunday Fun day
Took the girls to the Puppy Barn just as something to do. But Hazel fell in love with a pug and cried when we left, "You shouldn't have brought us here if we couldn't get the pug!"
Sleepy boys.
And THEN my good friend from college, Dayna and her son Eli, was inspired to come visit me for a few days, and it just happened to be while Buck was out of town for work. I was so grateful and there were so many great things about these days- especially getting to have so many deep conversations and girl talk whenever we wanted!
We also ventured to the aquarium!
Olé!
Venturing up the canyon
Good bye selfie!
I love how Rose likes to be just like her sisters. As long as they are being good...
A little walk date with Rosie.
Hazel in her creative dance class!
Parent teacher conference night and the book fair!
And the tiger striped lake
Cousin time during the weekend of Johnny's blessing!
Randomly had an orange kitten in my house for a few hours and it matched my dress.
Luna was not so amused.
And now into October we go!



2 comments:
Wow, you really did do a lot!!
I'm aware that that was a very lame comment...but it's all I got right now...hahaha!
Post a Comment