Happy Easter!
My sister saved the day again and made my girls some dresses! Here are some Easter photos! (never mind the fact that everything is still dead outside and provides no spring time back drop for photos....)
Rose is at a difficult stage in life for photos right now... so these couple photos were split second good lucks!
Because most of it looked like this. haha
Sisters.
And some of me in an old Easter dress and a 17 (or 18? What am I at?) week bump baby photo.
Anyway- Happy Easter!


















4 comments:
I love your dress! And I want to learn to sew like that so much!!!!
Hooray for talented sisters! you all look so cute...And June looks so tall!!!
I am glad she went with the solid pink for Rose because I think it was a perfect combination.
Okay, those dresses Erin made totally remind me of all the amazing Easter dresses my mom used to make my sisters and I for Easter. I loved them all so much! Every year I still secretly wish my mom would make me an Easter dress. :) So cute how she reversed the fabrics for Rose's dress. My mom used to do that, too!
Post a Comment