Monday, March 5, 2018

Big News!!

Most people who read this already know, but for those who don't....

We're having a baby! ACK! And IT'S A BOY! 

I didn't think it was possible, haha, but I guess God was saving one for last. I'll write more about the journey another time, but for now, here are these cute photos and videos of the "gender reveal" for Buck and the girls. I went and paid more money than I should have to have an early gender ultra sound. I've done this each pregnancy, actually (no patience.)  But usually Buck's been with me. This time I decided to just go and not even tell him. haha

So after I went in, all anxious, by myself, I wasn't sure what to do or when to tell Buck. Turns out I can't wait very long. So I got home and texted Buck:

"You should leave work early and come home.
I mean, I would if I were you.
I’m fine because I know the things that I know. But YOU don’t know. And I think you want to know. But you can only know if you come home."

Needless to say my taunting eventually worked and he did come home early. I decided to wrap the answer up. I had had this one boy onesie for years. I saw it at the store once, when I wasn't even pregnant, but I knew I had to get it because it said, "Young Buck." And if there EVER was a day that we had a boy, we needed that onesie! haha So I pulled that out and wrapped it up with the ultrasound pictures.



For the girls we did a very low key balloon thing. Bought a blue balloon, stuck it in a box. And then we all got too excited that I don't think we even explained what they were to be looking for in terms of what either color would mean. So it was funny to see when it clicked.


asd


It's so hard to imagine a boy in this family! But we are very excited. I call it my "two bookend boys" since Buck is the oldest of the family and this little guy will be the youngest. Crazy times ahead!

5 comments:

Max and Rebecca said...

I still feel so much excitement about this!!! (and some pressure to be pregnant...haha) I'm so excited to meet the little guy!

Adrian said...

So cute!! I love Buck's happy disbelief :) A boy will be so fun for you guys!

Chelsea said...

I am soooo excited! Beyond words for you all to experience a boy! Anna Just you wait those feelings you will have! It’s truly unique and special! 😍 And so excited for Buck to have his boy as well! 💙

RAQ said...

I love it! 💕💕💕

4boyzmdmom said...

Hazel jumping around saying "We're getting a brother! A brother! A brother!!" is the cutest thing ever! Buck was so funny too!