When we got to Boise last week, my sister surprised us with new matching lemon dresses that SHE MADE for all the girls! It was a wonderful gift- so of course it called for a little photo shoot. :)
Oh my goodness, these are adorable!! I am so impressed that Erin keeps making these amazing dresses! Reminds me of all the wonderful dresses my mom used to make for me when I was a little girl.
5 comments:
With pockets even!! I want one so adorable!!!
Oh my goodness, these are adorable!! I am so impressed that Erin keeps making these amazing dresses! Reminds me of all the wonderful dresses my mom used to make for me when I was a little girl.
How the heck is Harvey going to fit into all this craziness???
Too much cuteness all together. Cute dresses Erin Stewart.
Jan Harrison
Even Rose! These are so cute!
Raquel Lemos Lovely 💖💖💖
Carol Riner Everett
Goodness, little Miss Hazel has so much personality! <3
Amy B. Pew Crane
Erin is an amazing seamstress! All of the girls look so adorable!
Patti-Evan Ward
They are so cute
Jani Alexander Dix
So so cute!!!
Post a Comment