Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Unexpectedly Wonderful Little Pockets of Time

As the anxiety mounts nearing my departure to Armenia and therefore leaving behind my girls, I've tried to take some extra slow, quiet times with them. The other day we got lucky and had the entire children's section of the library to ourselves for a whole hour!

They have a little puppet theater and car table, a reading bean bag nook and lots of fun books. It's hard to explain why this hour was so special to me, but it was. I suppose I let everything melt from my mind, I allowed myself to be there, which I'm always trying to do, but this particular day I was able to fully achieve a center and balance in my core. 

But of course I HAD to snap a few photos, because when I am most present and centered, this is what feels natural and right for me. Even if I only have my cell phone.

I love unexpectedly wonderful little pockets of time.

2 comments:

4boyzmdmom said...

Me too!

The Lowe Tide said...

that one of the three of you makes me real happy just because of Junes face. So cute. Love her!