Our last full day in California was spent relaxing. We changed hotels the night before so we got to wake up to this:
My parents, sister & her husband stayed the night at the Disneyland hotel so it was just us four that morning. Hazel fell asleep on Buck so June and I went on a little date.
This was a good calm morning. Because of Hazel and craziness of theme parks and because June was miss popular, I didn't get to spent much time with just her during the week so I loved having some time alone with her. Plus, even when we're home we don't get our one-on-one time anymore. And I really really miss that.
First we walked around and explored the resort.
June loved the koi fish
And then we went to a princess tea party they had in the kids room. A successful outing :)
Once the rest of my family showed up we all got ready and then headed to the beach! We were there like three hours and June loved every minute and played the whole time. We all loved it!
Hazel slept most of the time, which was awesome. Then she woke up to enjoy the last thirty minutes, which was perfect.
After the beach the party didn't stop there.
Off to the pool we went.
And off to the hot tub I went...
And the next day we woke up, had time to get ready and not rush too much and then away we went to the airport. Traveling home was a bit more stressful. Buck lost his phone, they didn't add "infant on lap" on our tickets so we had to go back through lines, messy diapers galore, and rushing to the gate so that we never could try and get Buck's phone. But you know what- we made it home and it was a great week! (Buck still doesn't have a phone but we're working on that...)
It was so nice to forget about the normal everyday things like cleaning and cooking, driving to work in rush hour, and "what are we going to do now" days. And the best part of all was spending time with family. I wish we were all neighbors.































5 comments:
That looks so perfect! I love the one on one time you were able to have with June, It's amazing how much more I appreciate my one on one time with Charlie now. Also, a WARM beach sounds amazing!
I LOVE the picture of you and hazel on the beach. the best.
Hazel looks beyond adorable in that first photo! Also, I love the sea necklaces and that Barbie got to tag along.
That picture of Hazel sleeping on buck is the best thing ever.
I'm so glad you had such a good trip!
Such beautiful photos! Now I want to go to the beach!!
Post a Comment