Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Hi!

This time around, I wont be telling you this news quite so eloquently as I did LAST TIME.



Originally we wanted June to sit on Abe and give him a hard time like she normally does. That would be perfect with the sign around his neck, right? Well, for the first time in her life, she refused smashing the dog and threw a fit about it. So, we rolled with the punches. And since this is my blog, I decided to show you all the silly photos.

I feel like most of you who read this already heard this news, but for those of you who didn't know- now you do! And feel special, I'm posting this here before anywhere else in the social media world. :)


BABY DUE MARCH 14, 2014
We are excited!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Lillybet said...

How fitting. I am sure the dog does wonder the whole kid thing sometimes. Of course you know how excited we are. I do hope your next trimester will find you feeling less nauseous.

Adrian said...

Haha! I think these turned out better than you planned. I am really excited for you and your cute family. You are such a good mom. This baby is pretty lucky :)

Adrian said...

p.s. I almost bought that shirt for Elora. Super cute!

Shannon said...

How extraordinarily fun!! Congratulations! I'm looking forward to seeing you soon!!

4boyzmdmom said...

Cute idea! Great pictures, too. Is June excited about the baby, or does she not get it yet? :)