Friday, April 5, 2013

Bath Time

June still takes her bath in the sink most of the time.
The other night I gave her these little animals that her Uncle Ben got her. She was so dang cute as she carefully lined them up, over and over again, making sure that they were each looking at her. And each time she would stick her finger in the hippo's mouth and say "Ouch!" haha






I love seeing her little personality everyday. She's so particular and careful.

5 comments:

4boyzmdmom said...

She's so cute! Looks like she's going to be too big for the sink pretty soon!

Carrie Lynn said...

love that last one :)

Erinlizabeth said...

I love that she still says ouch to the hippo! Haha!

Lillybet said...

These are so cute. Love the imagination of babies.

Max and Rebecca said...

That is so funny! little personalities are so fun to find. (Charlie still bathes in the sink too, mostly because our bath is still not functional)