The happenings as of late:
June had her first day of nursery! And she did great- especially considering that it was during her nap time. (We took her in a couple weeks early because we were told that was a good thing to do and then to stay with her for those couple weeks.) It was fun to watch her sit there like a big kid for snacks and singing time. She was so enthralled with playing time that Buck was kicked out. :)
It got SO COLD in Utah. It was in the single digits or even in the negatives. What the heck? I didn't leave Rexburg for this! At lease we don't have that Eastern Idaho wind, but still. Last year I had a goal to go outside at least once a day. I had to amend that goal this year to "I will go outside at least once a day IF it's at least 20Âșor above." Blah. So much fire place time with slippers and lemon honey tea. For reals.
I continue to love my juicer. But really? I'm not sure fresh limeade is worth it.
We've been adding some loveliness to our home. And I'm feeling pretty good about it so far and have more plans for this year!
| Already had these up but finally got the forth one! Made a huge difference |
And I let June swing in the winter sun. At her request.
Worth it.







5 comments:
I love your home and hope to visit it one day! That pillow is beautiful and I love your world globes! And a winter swing in the sun is a great idea!
Nursery already? Ahh! Can't believe how long her hair is getting! And I love your house details. The more we decorate our house and make it ours the more we love it. I'm sure you're feeling the same way. :)
I'm proud of you for going outside if it's less than 60 degrees!
So glad I'm here and not there! Way too cold! I also did a double take when you said June went to nursery. Can she really be that old already?!
darling photos!
Post a Comment