Christmas Eve
Christmas Day
It snowed! (ONLY acceptably day for winter weather, I say)
June really hated this ear muff I put on her but it was so funny looking I had to...
But really most of the day looked like this:
June was spoiled, obviously.
And so was I... haha
This was the best I could get of June in her Christmas day outfit. Can't win them all right?
Being home for Christmas was awesome because it had been a few years. We got to have our traditional Christmas Eve dinner which is a fondue feast of cheese and bread and crab legs and stuffed mushroom! Christmas day we had cherry turn overs for breakfast and prime rib for dinner. (so apparently the most important traditions to me are food...)
Buck and I are still new at this whole Christmas thing and we are still in the process of figuring out what traditions we want for our family and how to balance Santa with Jesus. But I'm not too stressed about getting it perfect just yet. We have lots of time. :)









2 comments:
I love that astronaut ice cream stuff! We're still developing Christmas traditions. One thing I wish we'd done sooner is we've scaled back on what "Santa" brings and most of the gifts are from us now instead. Several years ago Frank had the idea that we should do a secret "12 Days of Christmas" service for someone every year. I wasn't too enthused about the idea but I agreed to try it and that has turned out to be the best Christmas tradition ever! Our kids have fond memories of all the times they rang the doorbell and ran! So I would highly recommend finding some kind of service to do as a family. Ok, done with the advice! :)
I love the tragic face with the fur headband! She's so cute tragic!
Post a Comment