Sunday, January 20, 2013

18 Months

Today June is 18 months old. So crazy. But awesome. Here's a look back:

New Born

Six Months old

One Year Old


Annnnd 18 months

I wanted to take some photos of June today to mark the age, and well, I feel that I got some accurate photos of how June wears her 18 months.

Tantrum style





She really wanted my iPhone.
And obviously wasn't getting it...

We'll be the first to admit that we have no idea what to do with her. Maybe one day we'll learn how to discipline and all that stuff. For now, I'll just take pictures of her while she gets mad.

As for the stats on her weight and height and stuff we'll know later this week but last check up she was in the 96th percentile for height! So we might have a 6 foot tall daughter one day at this rate. 

Anyway. Happy year and a half June Bug. We love you. And Despite your tantrums.

10 comments:

Erinlizabeth said...

Haha! These are classic pictures... and love the outfit. And she really does have a lot more hair now!

Anonymous said...

love it!!! -dayna

audrey said...

NURSERY!!! Hooray! Isn't it sad when you have to start disciplining? I heard from some parenting article somewhere that we're not disciplining, we're educating. Doesn't make it any easier though. But rest assured she is a normal child! I know those looks well! She's still darling!! And I love her artwork, by the way :)

amynicole said...

Hahaa I love tantrums ;) love your newborn to 18 month photos.

4boyzmdmom said...

I did a photo post of Seth when he turned 18 months old...back in 2008. I had a photo for every month, but they aren't nearly as good as yours. Love the tantrum photos; they are priceless! You'll be glad you took them. I still haven't figured out the whole discipline thing and my oldest is 18...not to discourage you.... The comforting thing is, they have turned out pretty good in spite of all our mistakes. The Lord is merciful! :)

Lillybet said...

Well this is the time right between the strong will of the child to get what they want and the ability to reason with them that they have as they get a little bit older. So just hang in there. Someday soon down the road June will be able to reason and compromise wit you a little better. Priceless pictures. But then I can laugh and I know it is hard when you are there In the middle of it.

Max and Rebecca said...

Happy 18 Months June! Way to celebrate!

RAQ said...

classic! you will be so glad you took these! she is a firecracker and so lovable!

Carrie Lynn said...

That 6 month picture made me crazy baby hungry (which is fine- cuz I'm pregnant). Also, the tantrum pictures cracked me up. Crying baby pictures just make me laugh like I'm some evil Disney villain. June makes crying look good.

mtngirlsabes said...

Happy 18 months June!!!