Monday, September 3, 2012

Da Vinci

Just so you all know, I'm a horrible person and lost Da Vinci, our Russian Tortoise... again. I was out there the whole time though, I just turned my back for like ten minutes to go to the garden! And he made a run for it. And it ironically happened right before a streak of THUNDERSTORMS. WHY?! He has been lost twice now and it was both and ONLY times there were storms this YEAR. WHAT THE HECK?! Either it's ironic or Da Vinci knows a rain dance or two and shimmies it out once he's free.  I don't know but I feel awful. Could he survive again? We can't find him ANYWHERE. Well, here's hoping our robust ninja turtle can pull through... again...

3 comments:

Anna Harrison said...

Does NOBODY else care about this story? Poor Da Vinci.

4boyzmdmom said...

Hope he has nine lives, even if he isn't a cat! Sorry!

4boyzmdmom said...

Hope he has nine lives, even if he isn't a cat! Sorry!