Before too much time gets away from me I must tell you that my in laws came for a visit and it was great. First, last Wednesday, my sister in law, Jade, got back from a summer of working in Alaska. That night Buck's mom and dad got in. So we had a few days together. We spent them shopping, eating out at Zupas, PF Changs, and Blue Fish sushi. We got to go see Spider Man (finally) and we got to see Indiana Jones at the Imax! (We are sooo spoild!) I liked that more than I thought I would- it was so epic on that big screen! Also the girls got to go get pedicures. Which was fantastic. Unfortunately on Saturday June got the stomach flu for the first time and so we were in all day but we all still got to hang out and have root beer (and cream soda) floats. The night before Jade and I stayed up late too and had lots of girl talk- it's fun to be a big sister. :) We took a few photos- one was a request by my Mother in law to have one of "her girls" and I love how the colors all turned out together. And anyway, we loved our time with them, it's fun to image what life would be like if we all lived closer. But maybe one day. Or maybe just for a January. We'll see.







June got some new pink skinny jeans. They are to-die-for CUTE.
And p.s. Sunday came and June had a fever and we were in for the day again. Then late that night I started throwing up and ended up doing that all night and Buck did too. We were all sick as could be all Monday long. It was an awful day, really it was hard. But Buck and I are good at taking care of each other and taking turns with June. It's funny how bad days usually reveal more blessings than good days. That day I was so thankful for my bed and home. I was thankful for the people who helped us. I was thankful for prayers. I was thankful that I could say that that was the worst day we've had this year because it was true and really that shows how blessed our year has been. We are so blessed to have the good health that we normally do. I am so humbled.
2 comments:
I love pink skinny jeans on my baby.
You have pink skinny jeans, too. :)
Post a Comment