We got to go to the Zoo! And I was impressed! Maybe it's because I haven't gone to the zoo in Boise in years. Maybe it's because I wasn't expecting much. Maybe it's because the zoo in Salt Lake City is now like 14 bones and this was only 7. Either way, good job Boise.
I want a monkey!
Spoiled baby got some ice cream
And her own "Zoo Keeper" back pack
And we also had Sushi the next night. A LOT of Sushi. Thought I would add that here. :)
4 comments:
Fun!! Come to the zoo in Portland...Charlie and June with love their date there!
Wistful June on the crazy/scary monkey on the carousel.... priceless.
great pics! I agree with Erin that monkey is SCARY!
That picture of Buck and the ape is the best! Oh, and I loved the one of June on the merry go round, too!
Post a Comment