While in Boise we got to go swimming quite a bit. And it was amazing. My mom heated up the pool to like 90 degrees. June was in water heaven. Also, she was in raspberry heaven. She loved picking them off the bush and eating them!
Umm, random photo I didn't know where else to put.
Back to the pool...
Real nice Buck.
6 comments:
I love how she so delicately picks the raspberries. And how busy she is in the pool. And how she's just takin' that slide in stride. And how happy she is about the beach ball. But my favorite one is her standing on the step giving her dad a look like "you are sooooo weird dad."
This is beautiful, is that your mom's own swimming pool? I love the rock façade around the sides, gives it a very natural look. I've been interested in the Italian Bio-Design pools of late, unfortunately the fellows who designed my swimming pool weren't very eco-conscious.
lovely, what great memories!
These are such beautiful photos Anna, definitely memories you'll never forget. I came across your blog while I was looking for cleaning service in Austin TX and I can't tell you how happy I am that I did because I seriously love posts like this. Thank you for sharing this with us!
That last photo is such a great action shot! Love it! (They're all good, but I especially love that one.)
June has the best faces!
Post a Comment