Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hiking

Buck really wanted to take June on a little hike. Lucky for us we live somewhere crazy where there is amazing nature and hikes so close. Uncle Ben came along too- with his dog Dakota. It was a fun time, June is obsessed with dirt and rocks and she loved it. She walked the whole 1st half by herself.


 I'm not really a landscape photographer but it's crazy that this is 20 minutes from my house!!










The most spoiled baby with attention. Although the dog wasn't giving in.


This photo KILLS me. Models for life.

5 comments:

Shellie said...

Love those pictures!

Carrie Lynn said...

Looks like such a fun day! I always love your photos.

RAQ said...

glad you had fun! great photos!

Jodi said...

i officially miss the mountains. cute pictures.

4boyzmdmom said...

So glad I'm going to get to see those mountains soon! Love the "models". They definitely look like some!