Monday, July 30, 2012

Canoes

Last week Buck and I got to go on a fun date. And it was fun to photograph too. Honestly it's been nice to start seeing the world the way that I did when I first started photography 12 years ago. Through the years photography and I had some fights, but we've been on the mend. But this is not about that, not really. It's about our canoe date! (But if you hate looking at photos then you should, umm, stop reading/viewing this blog...)




First we actually got to go rock climbing. You know, on a rock wall, made out of wood. I almost made it to the top, *ahem, and Buck, of course DID make it to the top.




And then we were off to canoe! It was soo calming. There were not many people there. We took our time. And we also saved a dragon fly that was drowning.















Afterwards we found an old diner. Our favorite. Just in Provo- who knew?

 It's a fact.






2 comments:

RAQ said...

fun!

4boyzmdmom said...

Love the photo of the water coming off the oar...amazing! Frank took a canoeing class one summer at BYU. At the end of the class we got to go canoeing as a family. Took Scott with us; he was about June's age then. He loved it! (Although I was VERY nervous about taking my precious baby in a canoe...even with a life jacket!) Scott stood in the middle of the canoe and waved to everybody in the other canoes. Charmed the socks off of everybody!