Thursday, July 19, 2012

Field of Dreams

Wanna read about the trip? Click HERE
Wanna see the fireworks? Click HERE
Wanna see boating and fireflies? Click HERE
Wanna see dinner and the aquarium? Click HERE
Wanna see the beach? Click HERE
Wanna see the underwater photos and stuff? Click HERE 

Here are some random photos that didn't have enough to make their own post.

A boat load of sushi. Heaven.


Our little June Bug!



 My friend from high school, Amanda, now lives in North Carolina while her husband is in Afghanistan. So I got to see her one night!


And our kids played and played.



Some photos in the backyard.


 I blame this moment on the ticks Buck and I got.


So there is this field near Buck's parent's home and it's random and open and has an old grave yard in the middle of it. I finally got to go explore it.







Poof!

sometimes I'm kinda scary

Or I blame this moment for the ticks.


After seeing these next photos, it's a wonder that Buck isn't in the Olympics this summer as a gymnast.

I really, really like him.



The woods past the field.

AND that's a wrap! Those of you who have seen all the posts have now seen it all. North Carolina is a wonderful place with heat and humidity and Buck's parents! Can't wait to go back again!

One last good bye photo.
The plane ride back. To keep June happy I gave her my seat...


3 comments:

Anna Harrison said...

I'll just save everyone the trouble and comment on my own post. Oh but wait! If you came here to comment then please do!

4boyzmdmom said...

I'm impressed that Buck can do a cartwheel...I can't do one at all!

Carolyn said...

Dear Anna,
In response to your comment--of course I remember! I have a very vivid memory, actually, of us sitting in Macsen's van in his driveway waiting to leave, and you were talking about how you were going to school to become a photographer and I was soooo jealous! :) Annnd, the funny thing is that just this morning I was looking at your photography blog (that you'd linked to on facebook) and loving your style!

In other words, since we're so much alike, let's be friends. :)