On the night of the 3rd, when the fireworks were set off right on our beach, the moon was fat and yellow.
And then on the 4th of July the moon was fat and red! When it first started coming out of the ocean it was so faint and dripping with the red waves. I've never seen anything quite like it. What an outfit the moon put on that night!
![]() | ||||
| Best I could do.... |
Sparklers!
Fireworks going off on either side of us
And presenting: The crazy lady!
I think I forgot to mention in my main post that the last night Buck and I got to go on a little date to the carnival that was on the beach right by the hotel. We got to ride the ferris wheel and hold hands. So it was perfect. :)
And this was a crazy ferris wheel!








3 comments:
Hooray for the red white and blue!
When you grow tired of that black dress send it my way! Love those fireworks! You little lovebirds are too sweet.
Now that's the way to see fireworks! We need to do that next year...
Post a Comment