Checked off a significant life goal a couple weekends ago:
Dog Sledding!
 |
| He wanted to eat my hat I think |
 |
| The sled |
I'm still waiting for the photos from the dog sledding people, which is why this post is rather delayed. But I give up waiting. But whenever I get them I will post more- they will have photos of us actually sledding.
And I'm not sure anyone has read this post yet anyways so I just got the other photos so here are some.
 |
| Glamor shot. I'm ready to trek up Mt. Everest. |
 |
| My award-winning face |
 |
| Here I am! A musher! |
 |
| Again, my face. |
 |
| Brrrrrr |
It was pretty legit. Pure Husky dogs (and puppies!) Out in the middle of the mountains in the quiet snow. I even got to drive the sled! All by myself! I can't lie- it was pretty cold. So while it was awesome to do, I wasn't begging for more when it was done. You know me and winter. But it was an incredible life experience! Thanks to my parents who funded it as my Christmas present!
Afterwards we found this RAD diner in the middle of this small town. I was in love. I love feeling like I got to go back in time- and this place did that. Like, actually going back in time, not those restaurants that go over the top and it's more like a museum, you know?
Legit diner.
3 comments:
Well I thought this was a decent post.
You went dog sledding?! How do you find out about all these cool things--seriously? You need to come stay with me for a week or two so I can watch you and figure out how you do it!
hahaha! "Well I thought this was a decent post." Bluer, Buler... haha Where on earth did you do this? Pretty sweet and I recognize that random diner from earlier this year in your post.
Post a Comment