Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Dear Buck,

Yeah you. Just wanted to say HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! I know that this year we aren't on the news in Nebraska or buying a pet triop, but I love this Valentines day just as much. (well, okay, that's kind of a lie. I really liked our first one in Valentine Nebraska. That and I really wish that you were home right now.)

But since you're not home right now, I needed a way to reach you. And I know you check my blog everyday. So I thought I'd write you here. And embarrass myself a bit. And I do so taking a risk. I know your computer is dead right now and you will only check this on your phone but I'm hoping this little video clip will still work...

So here I am singing you a little love song. There are so many I could sing but I really like this one- we both know it fits. So the video clip isn't exactly taken in the most romantic room of the house (June's room) but I only had a small moment she would let me take this. You know how she is. But she's in the video too so that you (or anyone else who decides to) will have someone more entertaining to watch. And just wait and see- praises be! She let me record this whole song! A Valentines day miracle indeed. Also, I didn't have time to memorize the song so I'm looking at the words the whole time... which is better than making awkward eye contact with the camera anyways. So it is what it is, you know?

And it's all to say I LOVE YOU. I can't wait till you're home. And I really can't wait for you to be done with school. As in graduate.

I had serious issues uploading this video. Just click here to see it.

We love you!

Love,
 your little Valentines


4 comments:

Buck said...

This is my favorite thing of the year. I love you aziz.

audrey said...

you and june are rockstars. just sayin.

Lillybet said...

Love the song. Fits you and Buck perfectly. Maybe you could put it on your first CD.

RAQ said...

:)