| Watch out Olympics |
| My "Buck" necklace. Love. |
Afterwards we talked about all the things that we still get to experience together. Somethings that neither of us have done and other things that we've done without the other. Like go to an art museum. Like the MOMA or something. I can't wait. There is so much to do together in this life!
Then yesterday Buck woke me up with a rose and some rock candy.
And then he was gone most of the day. Hence my previous two posts- lots of time to take lots of June pictures and then make a singing Valentine for my darling. And make a feast for when he got home.
We had time only for dinner together. So it was a lot like every night. I needed to make it special somehow. So aside from a candle lit dinner (which I do sometimes anyways for the heck of it) I bought CRAB LEGS. Oh glorious crab legs! And then we also had asparagus and Fettichini Alfredo. And for dessert I made strawberry short cake parfaits. We also put our little candy presents to each other on our chairs- as is a Pew family tradition. (only it normally would happen at breakfast. But Buck had to leave to early for me to want to get out of bed for that...)
And anyway. We were able to spend a little bit of time together at night. So it was good day. But everyday is really. But I'm thankful for holidays and the excuse they give us to do things like wear more pink and eat chocolate. Or be extra romantic.

2 comments:
Mmm crab legs... I like the tradition of putting candy on chairs. That's random and cute
I agree Holidays give us an excuse to do things we don't take time to do on 'normal' days!
Post a Comment