So why am I rambling about dreams? Well, because. I've had two, count em TWO dreams now within a month of each other about going to MARS. The first one I chalked it up to the milk before bed theory but now two?
And they're not just any Mars dreams. Both times I get stuck up there and it turns out a lot of other people have too and there is a city there. And we are all trapped. Like the first time I was on a space mission (hahahahaha) and once we got to Mars we had to run from the cold, dark side of the planet to the warm and super bright side. Once we got there we realized it had all been a trap and we were now stuck in a city on Mars with many other people. The city was kind of cool but I end up having a few run ins with the evil man who has done all of this. In the end, though, I meet Buck and we fall in love. It is also in this dream that I have another baby girl and we name her Hazel. (and, true story, now we plan to name our next girl, on EARTH, Hazel.)
Then the one two nights ago- I get captured this time and taken to Mars where there are many other people. We are all stuck. Only this time people keep dying and it's really eerie. We later find out that they are killing the dumber people and keeping the smarter ones to turn them into Nazis so something like that. Somehow I escape back to Earth and then I'm in a car with random people I know, like my uncle Hans and my friend Carrie's mom. June is there too. We are driving down a long road in the middle of nowhere and the clouds are the darkest black and blue. All of the sudden there is a swirling opening in the clouds and giant semi trucks come flying out, crashing towards us. I think this is where I woke up.
I looked up online, haha, which can be a joke, but it said: (and yes, they had Mars on the list. Guess I'm not the only one...)
To
see Mars in your dream symbolizes energy, drive, passion, fearlessness and ambition. It
also represents war, violence and masculine power.
Wow. Thanks for that enlightening description. Well, which one is it?!
Or it said this about planets in general:
To
see a planet in your dream signifies creativity, exploration, and new
adventures. You are trying to align yourself with untapped energies that
you never knew you had. Alternatively, to dream of planets suggests
that you are trying to escape from your own waking reality
Why is Mars in my dreams?! Any thoughts?


4 comments:
Hmmmmm interesting. Dreams are powerful things... The other night I dreamed of being stuck in a monkey cage. They were old monkeysbwith canes and bandages and some young ones. They were scary. They wouldnt let me go.
????I think sometimes dreams are us working out things in our mind while we sleep. I also believe that Heavenly Father has a sense of humor!
No idea! I have always found dreams fascinating, though. I went through a stage where I was having lots of tornado dreams once. And Frank and I both dreamed about a little girl with the same name when I was pregnant with Scott. I think somehow that dream is still going to come true although not in the way I originally thought. But my most recurring dream is that I'm trying to find a restroom and can't find one...or I find one but it's filthy! Crazy, huh?!
I don't know, maybe with winter coming on you are starting to feel trapped and not able to control that situation like you would like to? It seems like you are feeling trapped a lot in this dream. I do think that the place being Mars probably points to your adventurous side. Not sure about the Semi's or random people. Sometimes I think the random people in our dreams just signifies us missing someone we haven't seen for a while. Happy dreaming.
Post a Comment