| Hello! |
That night our cat, Miso, learned of the small intruder and sat by the bathroom door all night, growling. I tried to teach him that it's not nice to try and kill baby cats but unfortunately- he doesn't speak human.
So the next day I went around asking everyone on our street if it was theirs. So far we have yet to find the owner.
But whoever they are- the poor thing was starving and had its whiskers cut off! I didn't really want to find who did that.
So for now it's living with my friend Alicia till we find it a home because she can't keep it. :(
Any takers? (it's the sweetest little thing! So loving and pretty calm for a kitten. And totally potty trained. I'm just saying)
3 comments:
You love to save little kittens don't you! Remember the kitten in Charentsavan? I still laugh when I think about that!!!
what a great photo!
He (she?) is really cute, but since we already have a dog...not to mention the *small* problem that we live thousands of miles away....
Post a Comment