Really? How am I not suppose to be convinced that my baby is the cutest of all babies? Everyone else seems to agree as well. ;) ...Anyway, these are some of my favorite recent photos, but those of you on facebook probably already saw them. But whatever. I love them. And I love taking photos of my June bug.





3 comments:
Of course she is the cutest of all babies! Mine used to be...but now yours is. :) These are fabulous photos...love them!
we see lots of babies here in Happy Valley and she is definitely the cutest by far!:)
Max and Rebecca has left a new comment on your post "A Few of My Favorite Things":
I love seeing them again! She is so cute, I wish we could see her more often. We'll hopefully be there April-ish? Unless it's still snowing, then we will have to postpone.
Post a Comment