Monday, July 11, 2011

Today


This is what I saw this morning:


And so this is what happened:

Why am I in an empty kiddie pool you ask? Well, there are a few reasons.

1) I wanted to lay out and feel the sun.
2) I wanted to be in the water but- for obnoxious reasons that I wont go into- I can't really fill up this kiddie pool I got just yet. But alas, I was determined.
3) Even though there is no water in it, it still provided as a decent fortress against the many bugs that live in our wild backyard. It simply wasn't safe to be on a towel alone.

Problem was it doesn't stay open without water, so I had to shape myself like a starfish to hold up the walls.

Total time I lasted:
10 minutes.

Worth it?
No. 
Plus, a sick jumping spider hopped in and landed on me. So much for my fortress.

Well, it wasn't worth it, that is, until Buck came home on his lunch break and found me this way. He was entertained.


3 comments:

Max and Rebecca said...

haha, you're so classy!

amynicole said...

Bahaha you are wonderful! You don't even look pregnant in that cute suit of yours!

RAQ said...

we were entertained by this post!