Just wanted to let anyone know, who may be concerned, that we are, indeed, still alive and well. The past couple of weeks have been pretty crazy and busy. Moving is a project, and moving into a home instead of an apartment is even more of a project. But a project we are grateful to have nonetheless. Needless to say our date nights have been eaten alive by the packing boxes and cleaning supplies. But hey, we get to spend a lot of time together still and we have been learning so much about life and taking new steps. So, good for us right?
And of course I have not done well at photographing. It's funny you know? Just because I do photography doesn't mean I take pictures of everything... and the ones I get when I'm out and about are usually with my little point-&-shoot. I'm not sure what that says about me.
At any rate- my parents came this weekend and it was great! So glad they could come! They helped us SO MUCH. And we also got to go to a 4th of July family celebration everyday with different relatives this weekend. I only got some savage photos from last night, however.
 |
| me and me mum |
 |
| Children everywhere! |
 |
| oooo, blurry glow-stick alien Buck photo |
 |
| ooooo blurry and abstract sparkler photo. Nothing says "Happy independence day" quite like this. (and demon red eyes in the background...?) |
And so. I'm 8 months pregnant and in pain. We never did go see any of the "real" firework shows (that seemed to happen for three nights in a row, good heavens Utah.) But while the "Stadium of Fire" was blasting their show, we were home, listening to Louis Armstrong sing "Blueberry Hill." And afterwards we walked to the abandoned baseball field and laid down in the black grass and watched the fireworks that all the neighbors were shooting off (thank you for legalizing aerial fireworks beehive state.)
There are a lot of changes still to come in life.
And more fireworks, seeing as the stands stay open all month thanks to Pioneer Day.
2 comments:
i love buck!
I was so sad we were out of the country on my favorite holiday :( I made sure Matt knew we had to get me a popsicle, but then I got sick that day and I never got one. So we celebrated 4th of July two days ago and bought me a ton of popsicles. Yum.
Post a Comment