Monday night Buck photographed a maternity shoot for us. I'm pretty proud of the little photographer that he has become! Check these out- I didn't even really tell him what to do. (although I've taught him everything he knows ;) ) And besides, we raged out into our backyard and had roughly ten minutes to get these before it started to thunder and rain. So, Buck is pretty talented eh?
Here I am, 37 weeks.
Isn't Buck great?!
(And isn't our backyard great?!)
Thanks for viewing!
6 comments:
What? These are ones Buck took (with pointers from Anna)? These images show creativity and insight. Maybe you two should just open up your own photography studio and use your back yard for the studio. Good work Buck.
Hello!!!!! These look great! Buck is quite the talented guy! That's funny, I've been teaching Matt prepping him for my own! Ha! I can't believe that's your backyard!!! BEAUTIFUL! And you look AMAZING! Such a gem!
oh my! how lovely. you look beautiful. i especially love the close up of your belly.
BUCK!
Very impressive! He did a great job! And you look fantastic, too! :)
These are beautiful! I wish I had some photos of me that were so inspiring, Anna you have that awesome pregnancy glow:) I know that sounds silly but you really have grown into quite the mother these past months, a very beautiful one!
Good job Buck.
Post a Comment