Umm, that was my Swahili you see in the title... just imagine the beginning to the song "Circle of Life" from The Lion King and you got it. Why you ask? Oh. I'll tell you why. Probably because I got to go see the Broadway production of The Lion King this weekend. Which means this weekend= amazing.
It's even better than that though. You see, Buck bought these tickets in, like, March or something while we were just dating. I remember when I found out that he got them... for September 25. "Wow..." I thought, "He thinks that we will still be dating for that long...."
Haha.
Probably more funny to me than to him.
Well, except that his plans worked and we watched the play as married people.
Guess the joke's on me. ;)
Point is that it was such an amazing play. I mean, what can you expect when you get Broadway and Disney's budget and imagination put together?
And that's the circle of life baby.



2 comments:
Looks like fun! We should have come down I guess.
I saw The Lion King Broadway in London, and it was AMAZING!!! I think I cried through most of it. So much talent. . . *sigh.
Post a Comment