Sunday, October 5, 2025

Primrose Over Look Trail

 The kids had a random Monday off of school. I really wanted to spend the day together but then June had play practice in the middle of the day and Hazel got invited to an all day birthday party up the canyon. The party was up the canyon and I had recommended to my friend, the mom throwing the party, to do this one hike but then I was bummed because I had wanted to take the kids on that hike myself. So I invited Jade and her kids, plus she was watching our other nephew, so she brought him too. So we had a lot of kids! While on the trail we ran into Hazel and at the view point she was there again and she decided to hike back with us instead. So I ended up with three of my kids! haha We missed June. It was absolutely INSANE how beautiful this hike was! I took way too many photos. Poor Jade ended up with the two younger and had to go slow and so I tried to keep up with the older girls who were blazing ahead. But we all made it and did the whole thing! 

Pic from the drive. MADNESS


Start of the hike




























A storm was at our heels! But it never got us







At the top! These photos just do not show the magnitude of this! 












Johnny saved his lunch for this moment. He told me that eating with that view was as calming as it was when we hiked to the waterfall and he ate his lunch there. I love him! 








Jade and I both took some turns carrying Finn and that was no joke haha





And Hazel with the party crew at the beginning 

And my friend Jennica who was hosting the fun party! 

What an amazing day! I can't believe we get to live so close to these places! And that I have a healthy and abled bodied to hike! 

No comments: