Monday, April 14, 2025

Spring Break Day 3

 Our third day of spring break we tackled the famous Delicate Arch hike. It was a bit busy but not as bad as I feared it would be! We had a good time! We were able to go the pace our kids needed and stop when they wanted and they could climb things like mountain goats too. We somehow lucked out and got nice sunny weather too after a chilly cloudy start to the hike! 




























Later that day we ventured into Canyonlands National Park and the weather got cold again. June and Rose were bums and wouldn't get out of the car for some of the views. 






We drove the famous Shaffer road and then on through Potash road



And then we probably ended the day eating dinner again in the hotel room. I brought a bin of food and our George Forman grill 😅 and made things like hot dogs and grilled cheese sandwiches. I tried really hard to save money! 


No comments: