Monday, June 3, 2024

Lately- May

 Okay! A lot of things to post for May! 

First up, I did some May Day flowers. Not as many as previous years, but I kept the traditions going. 


Look at this amazing snack board. Isn't the world amazing?! 

June got her hair done! 






And now for a series of snuggly pets











Spontaneous dinner out with friends. 



Birthday Lunch for jennica


Fun game night with friends

Another game night! 

Lightening storm!


Winta looking cute at her best friend's wedding

Johnny got to go tour a new temple with his friend! 


Some fun photos from a couple different times at horse lessons




June steals phones and leaves photos

On a walk to find rollie pollies

Another day, another walk


Johnny got some cool face paint at a birthday party

I love that June still dresses up with her siblings.

I want to remember these sweet little times when Rose tucks her dolls into bed

We got a trampoline off the classifieds for $50 and it's the best money ever spent. Kids go out there every day to jump! 

Our last Lark performance with Luana! And a lunch afterwards to bid her farewell! 



Took the kids to see Footloose at the Hale Center Theater and they were dancing afterwards. 


June loves boba


Hazel and Rose made these cute art things at art class
Hazel:

Rose: She made a whole story! 


Johnny's self portrait

Johnny had a week off of school for kindergarten testing and so we did some fun things together! 
First up, the animal farm



Running errands and getting smoothies

Had a picnic in the mountains











We went bowling with Buck's family for Ben's birthday. Or a better way to say that is: Birthday Bowling for Buck's brother Ben. 






Finally took Hazel's braids out and it was the worst. She looks happy in the photos but during the process, she was not and neither were we. haha




Birthday dinner for Tanya and staying as late as we could to talk

I helped out at Hazel's school Mountain Man Rendezvous. They had "beaver pelts" to trade for goods and they all got to bring things for their own trading posts. It was cute! Hazel had buck 3D print her some beaver skulls and arrow heads. She sold out! 


There was a real trapper there and he kept showing me the photo of a dead beaver in his trap and I was mortified. haha I am so not the audience for that!

Buck's cousin helped me clean Hazel's room! We're not done though making it cute

Kids went straight into summer break with painting

A sundog! 


Left the kids to babysit and this was the dinner they ate. Oops. hahah

A few more later month pet photos



Cute photo of Rose and her friend!

Funny display at the grocery store. That's sand in the middle! 

Loved finding Johnny in the reading nook

Winta's famous juice

Trying new flavors

Went to a cool park one day

Then went to another park another day




Wild clouds


Temple visit by my lonesome this month

Look! I got a free donut!! 


I had to do a little photo class for some people so I was taking lots of photos for it and wanted to keep some here of cute Rose




Buck was not as willing of a participant haha




And lastly, a nice quote I liked

Sometimes I worry that I am not doing enough for my kids but then I journal and see that we are doing PLENTY haha

No comments: