Monday, May 6, 2024

Lately- April

 hi. Time for the April recap

To start, a whole lot of photos of and with pets.
Astrid wouldn't leave my side after we got back from our Texas trip.



Millie went to the groomers and looked like a different dog! 

Astrid was NOT pleased with me putting this hoodie on her haha

All the cuddles









And a naughty little table jumper

There were lots of April showers but also some nice days and we got some walks in




Johnny keeps coming home from school with the cutest drawings and cards. 



Johnny finished swimming lessons this month! We're taking a summer break



I went to a friend's birthday party and it was Taylor Swift themed. I am not a "swifty" but I did my best to dress up as "Taylor from one of her eras." haha 



Movie date night! 

Friend game night!

I had three performances with the Larks and this photo is all I have to show for it! 

Birthday lunch for a friend!


And birthday breakfast for another friend! 

Went to a sad play with Tanya

And we went to visit our Armenian family who we knew on our missions but now lives in Utah (by "now" I mean for like the past 12 years haha) It had been a while since we saw them! 



Hazel had her end of the year school choir concert and they sang Beatles songs and it was so cute



Buck and I snuck in a temple date

I went to a curly hair specialist and she taught me how to bring out the curls! I still haven't been able to recreate what she did but it really did help! 


Johnny always wants to cuddle and so do I

Stormy walk but the patch of blue sky was cool


Buck's sister and her family stayed with us for a couple days while they were displaced due to some house flooding and Jade brought these cute donuts home from where she works.

Rose taking photos

Always amazed at how close up I can take photos of things. This is a blackberry! 

June is obsessed with boba tea and she keeps burning her babysitting money door dashing it to our house. lol

Activtiy days for church! I am the leader over Hazel's group but Rose got to come along too this time


Lastly, a little recap of the books I'm reading with the kids lately:







No comments: