Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Lately- November

 And now time for the November wrap up of random things that didn't get their own posts. ;) 

But first, check out this photo I took:


And then look at how AI expanded the photo. Still not perfect, but pretty crazy what it can do! 

My Grandma had her 88th birthday and we got to go to dinner with family to celebrate!

Hazel's tower that's taller than Buck.

And her rainbow organizing skills. 

June loves the little kids in her life, including family and friends! My neighbor sent me this photo.

I want to forever hold onto these moments where he still needs hugs when he is upset. 

Found Rose asleep with these on haha 

Another cute sleeping babe

Lunch with Winta

Dinner and karaoke night with our neighbors and their kids! 


How you wake up when sleeping with ear covers on. 


The cats



So much roller blading going on in the house at all times. 



June's musical theater class had a show and it was so fun to watch her! She is amazing! 

Went for a walk with Rose and Johnny on one of the last warm November days. 






They made fall bouquets. 




Found a dead mouse and they wanted to say a prayer for it. 




Did some purging with Rose and Johnny's rooms. 


Johnny had stamped this TOMBSTONE stamp on his walls ..... 🙈

The After shots


School night for June. Buck and her doing a yoga pose in her yoga class. 

And Buck and I held a tarantula! 


A lunch date with my Buck but with breakfast foods. 


And then dinner that night:

Pool party! 

A hoe-down get together with my singing group members!


Church vibes

Lunch outing with my bestie Kenzi!

Horse lessons have been moved indoors for the season! 


Life lessons from legos. I kept trying to find another piece to add to the bottom to balance the foundation but I couldn't find one that was the right size. But then I realized, DUH, I could just take the one bottom piece off and that would do it. So it is with life, we try to add more on to balance but really the solution is so often found in taking something away. 

Jealous of my cats always. 

I don't have the energy to type all the details but I saw this duck outside the home of my trainer (I've been working out with a trainer since August) but I felt like it was weird of the duck to be huddled there but since I couldn't make my work out late and try to catch the duck (like I felt I needed to do) I called my friend Emily to come get it and she totally did and after my work out I went to her house and the duck seemed fine but it didn't feel right to release it so I then thought to text my neighbor because she has ducks and sure enough it was their duck! And they had been searching all morning to find her and had been crying and so upset! God is good and I'm so glad I followed the prompting to do something and so glad I have a good friend like Emily who will go catch ducks without a question. haha 


Some November decorations. 


A meme that is about my children. 

November flowers still alive! 

And lastly- a nice November sunset. 



No comments: