Hi. Time for the April photo dump.
First up, tea time with Rosie.
And some warm park days sprinkled in.
Little Easter Baskets for Haben and Alonab. (Winta also got a similar one.)
He loved the carrot. haha
... Until poor Johnny got his finger run over by the cart and his whole nail ripped off.
Church activity doing a Barre workout.
Johnny looking like Fred Mertz
Smoothies with Johnny.
Game night with friends! Round One
Some performances with the Larks!
A soccer started for Johnny!
Some preschool photos from Johnny's teacher.
Going on a walk! Finally some warm days, although they never last long.
Following the beetles to see where they live.
I got hired to photograph a credit union summit- which is random.
Also random, there was a Japanese festival happening right by where I parked my car for the credit union summit and so of course I had to take myself on a little date to go check it all out.
S'mores with friends!
Johnny at Costco-
a portrait of a boy keeping his hands far away from the ground so that he can keep the rest of his fingernails.
Rose being Luigi instead of going to bed.
Also Rose, this time a princess with her wig on upside down.
Rose also still loves her robot monkey. The best Christmas gift to date.
Another one of those blessed warm(ish) days.
The cool balloon arch at swimming lessons.
A Polly pocket kind of day.
Pizza with Johnny.
Went to the temple by myself this month, Beautiful flowers!
Johnny wanted a picture with his favorite bush baby stuffed animal.
When kids play in a pile of sawdust.
Cool Uncle Ben's motorbike.
Buck had nose surgery! Had a bad deviated septum. He's doing great now!
And my family came into town for the school play!
My cats! lol
Lastly, we had a church temple activity since the new temple will be opening soon, as the kids were able to make art of any kind to have on display at the activity. Here are some things they made.
June's Poem:
Hazel's Jesus, church, and temple drawings.


Rose's temple and Jesus drawings.

Rose comes home with these little stories all the time and I loved on this one how she spelt "earth" as "RF."
And now I shall leave you all with this sunset. May the summer sun sets begin!
2 comments:
When I was in Kindergarten, I lost a fingernail when I smashed my finger in a folding chair. Poor Johnny! I hope he's completely healed by now.
That finger nail...blahh....poor kid! We got a new bike from DI recently too. I love all the kid art. Fun to see cousins. Polly Pocket heaven! And the festival you walked around after was fun too.
Post a Comment