Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Lately- March

 Another month come and gone. Here's a recap of March form my phone.

Butterfly biosphere!

 
Hazel got a hair cut. Now all the girls have shorter hair!
 
Dog sitting again. :)  Like dog sitting and also a dog sitting.
 
Hazel got to go to color me mine with her Nana and Pops for her birthday date!
 
Goof balls.
 
Somehow they were all matching in green and it wasn't even St. Patrick's day.
 
It was bedtime. But I found June rowing, while wearing a costume.
 
Hazel and June watching Rose at ice skating lessons.
 
And horse lessons!

Cute photos of Johnny at preschool that his teacher sends to me.


I went to a neat networking event for my non profit! I got to pass out fliers too and I felt very official. haha
 
Going to see one of our youth theater plays- this time- Legally Blonde!
 
Visiting Haben and Alonab!
 
Letting the kids stay up late to eat pudding and watch some I Love Lucy episodes.
 
Ben and Lauren had their baby! (Buck's brother) 
 
Went out to dinner and I spilled kombucha on myself, which was unfortunate and I smelt like vinegar the rest of the evening.
 
Then we went out to a play! Always a great time!
 
When Buck can't have dairy but I want to make him a good pizza...
 
My bebe!
 
Karaoke vibes.
 
Proud of his work.
 
Two different days- passing off swim levels!
 
June couldn't handle it and joined in the skating lessons. haha
 
More cute school photos.
 
And more horse lessons photos. Sorry I should have organized this better but these are all from different weeks so this is how it uploaded.
 
Hazel's pirate map.
 
Free family swim day!
 
My face is funny... but Luna is such a snuggle bug.
 
Dinner with friends!
 
My bestie from college, Dayna, was in town and her family stayed the night with us and it was the best.
 
haha
 
Haben and Alonab came to stay with us for a week while Yonatan was away for work. It was a great week!
 
Another cute school photo. Really should have grouped these haha
 
And then Johnny earned his super reader cape! He was so excited!
 
And.... more horse lesson photos. 😂 But hey, we go every week. And for other lessons like piano and dance, I don't get to stay and watch so I don't have photos of those. ;) Johnny also went one week to watch and got to take a ride.
 
These are the things I never want to forget. Wish I could pause time.
 
Had to wash her stuffed dog and she was so worried about it she stayed at the washing machine for like 20 mins. 💖
 
Brought some friends to eat oatmeal with him. 💙

Snowy day, went to a pet store with friends.
 
And then to the Curiosity Museum.
 
Temple date!
And then dinner!
 
June and her friend playing the game "Bigger or Better" where you go to neighbors and ask for bigger and better things and trade. Buck gave them a table saw.....
 
Dad Life.
 
Lunch date with Kristin
 
Cloud wave!
 
All her own idea, Hazel made this cute bee egg!
 
At book club, I found a new friend.
And then moved on to Bachelor night at my friend's house.
 
Johnny is so cute at dental check ups!
 
I got a new hat. It's funny to me. Since I don't like or understand sports. They are all just "sports" to me.
 
Started performances with our new program with the singing group!
 
The weather never got better in March.
 
And to end, cute Rose and her drawings.

No comments: