One month closer to summer.
But February gave us some warmish days to take walks in!
Rose loves Bleu the most
Even if he's messier than the kids.
Luna, living her best life.
We had cute Valentines this year to pass out to class mates.
First, Hazel's:
Dollar tree was also ready for Valentines day- holy smokes!
June's the best big sister and cousin.
I loved their art pieces.
Cute photos June and Winta took together.
Buck and I made a sandbox together for the kids. It was my first time using tools and stuff.
Went with some friends to the movie theater!
Pretty Sunset
Hashtag dad life
We took the younger kids swimming at the rec center on President's day.
My friend Tracy has been teaching yoga classes at my house sometimes and this particular session some cute little girls joined in as well.
Johnny is making lots of friends these days.
3 comments:
Looks like a perfect February to me. Low-key but you kept busy.
One month closer to summer is right!! I love that you and Buck built a sandbox and that rec center looks fun. Which one is it?
Provo :)
Post a Comment