This spring has been the windiest, rainiest, greyest spring in the history of springs. Or at least that's how it feels.... (I try and be grateful that we are not having tornadoes and such... but still, WHERE'S THE SUN?!) But in an effort to embrace all things of the earth, I decided that I need to focus on experiencing more with all of my senses, and to focus on how our bodies react and handle the elements of nature and weather. One day I hope to do a whole photo story on it but for now I dipped my toe in for a minute and got some wind blown copper locks whipping about the face of the best Hazel I personally know.
(And sometimes you can't pick JUST one photo. :))
Prayers for summer!


2 comments:
Love how the red hair is so brilliant in these pictures.
ok, I was trying to pick a favorite and I think it's a toss up between the third and fourth photo, but I also really like the first and seventh ones. Ha! Does that help? She's my favorite Hazel as well!
Post a Comment