Sunday, November 4, 2018

Lately- Spooky October

And just like that- BOOM- Another month come and gone. 
Here's some random happenings of October, aside from the other big posts I did:

I, uh, spent a lot of dollars at the dollar store for Halloween.

We got invited to go with friends to Gardner Village for the witch scavenger hunt!

Smiles help make it all worth it.

Trying to be a "fun mom."

We had a tropical storm hit us all the way up here in Utah! It was kind of exciting.

June and her friend took a cookie decorating class together.

June and her many poses.

We went to visit our old neighbor, Glade! And he gave us beautiful foods from his garden, just like old times.

Hugs help too.

2nd grade!

Sometimes they are cute.

Some pretty views from our window.

A little date with Hazel!

Exciting finds at Walmart.

Sun basking with the cats.
His claw was stuck in the rug.

Not sure if you can see very well, but a view of June and her friends in their "secret" club across the street. It will be sad when a house gets built here!

Dapper little Johnny.

And interesting day for dress ups...

We had someone in a mask leave us some cookies and the fanciest "boo" ever!

After a doctor appointment, June and I found this random statue park. I taught June what the word "spontaneous" means and then we stopped and took photos with the statues.

Hazel and her gang.

Lucky girls got to go to CornBelly's after all.

Hazel had to get an ultrasound. At the hospital they gave her a bag of toys and a puppy. We also found out that she only has one kidney! Just like me! So crazy!

 Fall colors never disappoint.

Family night at the neighbor's house and so many sugary treats!

We went to another play- The Velveteen Rabbit. The rabbit wasn't out there for a photo at the end but this random fairy was... 

The neighborhood trunk-or-treat! 

  A walk with June.

Rose and her stacking skills. 

He's got some great big sisters. 
 
We went on a fun group date with some of our neighbors to an escape room- it was Harry Potter themed and yes, we barely made it out in time! 

Buck got to go scare teens at a spook alley in the neighborhood. 
 Making caramel apples with Hazel.

 We carved a pumpkin.

June at her school Halloween parade. I couldn't make it but a friend got this photo for me. 

Johnny in his festive onesie!

Hazel at her preschool Halloween singing program thing. 

Lots of mummy dinners in the weeks leading up to Halloween.

T'was a pretty day at the temple.

Some golden walks on the last warm days. 

And a harvest moon to say good night! 


2 comments:

Max and Rebecca said...

I'm pretty sure you accomplish more in a month with a newborn, than I accomplish in a year without a newborn!

Lillybet said...

I sure do like these monthly “dumps“. At least if I don’t get to talk to you very often I at least get to see what you did. I hope you never stop going back to see your old neighbor Glade and I really like that random park you found with the statues. Where in the world is that? So many fun things