Despite having a newborn, we kept our New Years Eve traditions and went to the lake spot and
set off sky lanterns.
Oh yes, and some sparklers, for good measure.
After that we had Thai food and then went to my in law's house.
We had chocolate fondue there and played games. I made a dance party
for the girls. June wore her fancy clothes. It was fun. We had a fake
count down to the new year for the girls and then put them to bed.
And then more games were played and we all laughed because we were so
tired that everything was funny. We stayed and counted down and drank
cider and kissed. But there wasn't really a bed for us so we took the sleeping girls home. By the time all was
said and done we didn't get to sleep till 2:00 a.m. I'm 31 and apparently too old for that crap. So the new year started off feeling reeeaaaly sluggish.
I already regret posting this photo.
But I don't regret this outfit choice. I will never regret this outfit choice.
Chocolate faces.
And kisses!
(and SO many glamorous photos of myself from this evening!)
My lava lamp is an essential decoration every year.
And the glamorous photos continue... Guys, I don't even drink.
Contact me for any modeling contracts you need filled.
And the only smart one in the room:
Well. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017
WOO!!


























3 comments:
I just like that rose was the only smart one in the room
Way to party cuz you're totally rocking the three kids thang!!
HAHAHA!! This postjust made me laugh! I love all your glamorous photos! Also, I love your lantern photos, I know nothing about night photography and want to learn more from you!
Post a Comment