Friday, April 22, 2016

Happy Earth Day!

I love the earth and a reason to be out exploring it. To celebrate we took the same little hike we usually do. We were the only ones on the path and I loved it. The girls have really been asking for the outdoors and it makes me so happy since I'm not like a crazy backpacker, surfer, rock climber person but I'd consider myself an "outdoors" person. As long as it's warm, that is... But this earth day was perfect. We even got to end the day by cleaning up other people's litter! (Clean up after yourselves people! It is NOT a hard thing to do!)


"Taking a break"

A proper celebration should include donuts, right?


These two. They've been playing together for years now!


 Hazel got grumpy
 And decided she should pick her nose
 baby Faye!

And Hazel wanting to be my baby again.
 I'll take it.

2 comments:

Max and Rebecca said...

Donuts and a hike sound like the perfect Earth day! And June and her handsome little boyfriend...so cute!

4boyzmdmom said...

Whenever I am outside, I wonder why I don't go out there more often. I blame it on being an introvert! I feel the same way you do about litter...it is beyond my comprehension why people don't clean up after themselves! Like you said, it is not hard!