Anyway, Buck is working still tonight- so late! But once this is done he will be a published author for an article that will be in text books and stuff! So basically what I am saying is that my husband is famous. ;)
So what the heck? One more post for the day.
We just got back (okay a couple hours ago) from a family gathering. Every few months all my cousins and aunts and uncles here in Utah from my dad's side get together to celebrate the birthdays from that time. So tonight we celebrated June and July's birthdays. And since June's birthday is in July (wow, awesome sentence she'll be dealing with her whole life) she got lots of presents tonight!
So whenever we have these or any family get togethers June is pretty much the coolest kid around. All the cousins want to play with her and make her laugh. At this rate she will be one of "those" teenagers who thinks the world revolves around them. Oh wait. That's ALL teenagers. But right now it is so much fun to watch. Tonight the boy cousins wanted her to come play with them so I gave June over and suddenly I hear from the lawn, "Everyone surround Master Yoda!" And I look to see this:
June. My "Master Yoda" apparently. I laughed so hard at this. But she was loving it. She loves being a "big kid" and being included in games.
The other week was my cousin's mission farewell and here are some photos from that where little miss show stealer was caught in the act.
| True story. She's such a story teller. |
Also, these photos happened yesterday and they should be seen:
There is nothing more June loves in life than her dada. The tipi toes in this photo kill me. Trying to be tall and be like dad.
We've been babysitting a very large love sac. Everyone who sits on IN it looks like they're sitting on Jabba the Hut's lap. Except June, who looks perfect in this photo.
And I guess that is all from me tonight. Hey Buck, it sucks that we can't really hang out right now BUT I am so GRATEFUL for all that you do for our little family and how much you rock at what you're doing. Your professors and bosses are obviously noticing you and impressed. And so am I. :)



4 comments:
Wow, two star wars references in one post....
Haa I like the comment above :) very cool for buck! Little June sure is darling.
We need more babies in the family to give her some competition! ;) She is so cute though no wonder everyone is always staring at her!
great photos :)
Post a Comment