Well. I feel like doing a purge of events here. Got to get caught up somehow. So first I will back up to before the baby madness. Really just wanted to mention our last date ever. Went to Red Robin, made cookies for the neighbors, and Saturday morning we went with some friends to a 9:00 a.m. showing of Harry Potter.
 |
| Remember when I looked like this? And these are our Harry Potter wands. And our friend Max is dressed up at Snape. Just an FYI |
And anyway, after this I, you know, had a baby and stuff and there has been a lot of family around until this new week. But somewhere in all of that Buck's parents did baby sit for a couple hours and Buck and I got to go out for a little and spend time together. We ate sushi (because I can eat whatever roll I want now) and then we saw a movie. It was weird to be out in public. But great to be with Buck.
At some point I saw this enchanting sunset:
And these rainbows on my kitchen floor:
And other than that I don't even know what's going on in my life anymore. My goals for everyday, aside from taking care of baby June, are to- eat, shower, and nap if at all possible. That is my life.
3 comments:
that sunset is rather beautiful and you were adorable pregnant. have another baby already :) ha, juuuust kidding, you can wait a while :)
love your posts! shower is on my goal list too but still can sporadic!
I'm glad you have been able to get out a little bit! I hope you get a nap, a shower, and something to eat everyday! :) Wish I could come visit and see her (and you)!
Post a Comment